Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Idea: Unofficial Frictional Games Podcast
VaeVictis Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Idea: Unofficial Frictional Games Podcast

(11-03-2013, 01:30 AM)Paddy™ Wrote:
(11-03-2013, 12:43 AM)Abraxas Wrote: I'm flattered, and I'd love to. Problem is I don't have the equipment to do so (and I'm a bit shy). But I could get the mic and stuff in a little bit. A bit of pre-prepared material would help tons.

Awesome! If you're willing to give it a go that'd be great Big Grin

I agree, pre-prepared material is a must. Maybe we should start working on the bones of a potential first episode, just to see what it will take and how best to prepare for it, structure it, etc.

Don't worry about being shy, there are plenty of podcasts out there with loud, obnoxious presenters, it'll be nice to have someone a little more reserved and self-conscious! The last thing we need is a PewDieCast XD

P.S. I also volunteer Ashtoreth, she's got a voice that could end war and cure depression Heart

lol 'a little' self conscious. Anyway, this is exciting! Maybe those years of high school drama will come in use...
As for material, We'll need to do some digging to get enough for more than one episode. I'll look into mics. Unfortunately, I don't have much time in the way of writing.

11-03-2013, 01:51 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Idea: Unofficial Frictional Games Podcast - by VaeVictis - 11-03-2013, 01:51 AM