Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Slaying of Sandy Hook Elementary
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43
RE: The Slaying of Sandy Hook Elementary

For those who didn't play much of the game, it's worth knowing that after "completing" the Historical scenario (which involves shooting yourself in the mouth with a pistol) another game mode becomes available. There are 3 in total. The Historical mode is the one which emulates what actually happened, then there's the Gun Control mode, in which Lanza uses a sword instead of a gun (and commits suicide with pills), and finally there's the Eagletears mode, in which Lanza is armed like normal, but so are the teachers (which is the scenario the NRA claims would have stopped Lanza, i.e. more guns is safer than fewer guns).

I played all 3 scenarios, and found them all to be more or less the same in terms of difficulty and kill count. And yes, you get a score at the end, comparing the number of people you killed with the number of people killed in the real massacre. I guess this is to compare how each of the three modes would have gone down in real life, but like I said there wasn't much difference when I played, so it seemed more like a straight-up "high score screen" to me.

The guy who created the game also created the one for the Virginia Tech massacre. I haven't played that one.
11-21-2013, 05:14 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Slaying of Sandy Hook Elementary - by Paddy™ - 11-21-2013, 05:14 AM