Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Do you think this looks interesting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes,
75.00%
36 75.00%
No,
25.00%
12 25.00%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside. (Updated)
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside.

(01-02-2014, 03:47 PM)DnALANGE Wrote:
(01-02-2014, 02:32 PM)Traggey Wrote: It's your own fault for releasing something that requires a work-in-progress patch, not FG's.

You'll simply have to wait for a stable verision.

And no, people rarely actually do jump up in excitement for a custom story, they're something people play to make the life of the base product longer, not invidivual games themselves, sometimes mod developers forget this and it's easy to fall in love with your own projects, believe me I know.

If it's a good mod, people will come around to it in time, just don't expect folks to be launching fireworks and bringing you gold nuggets.

Also please don't double post.

Traggey...
I have finished it, do i have to wait for MONTHS?...
Patrik isn't saying anything at all!
to NOBODY!
Anyways, there has to be SOMEONE first, so i (we) can see what problem occur so we can repair them?
Don;t get me wrong Traggey, you sounded a bit cranky here...
I didn;t say anything bad did i?
Well..
Even moderators are people, sometimes...

Well.. I'm Traggey with this, you can't expect your AMFP asset mod work 100% right away, if you are using "Unstable patch" and many ppls are saying it's not working 100% for everyone or anybody at all.

You just have to wait or complain who made that patch, not Traggey because he's right what he said.

“Life is a game, play it”
01-02-2014, 11:01 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside. - by HumiliatioN - 01-02-2014, 11:01 PM