Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Do you think this looks interesting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes,
75.00%
36 75.00%
No,
25.00%
12 25.00%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside. (Updated)
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73
RE: PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside.

(01-07-2014, 11:37 PM)Streetboat Wrote: My suggestion would be to recommend a simple procedure that everyone follows who owns AMFP, wherein they transfer over their files to TDD. It's the same thing as when Justine came out, people started using those assets in their mods, and you had to do your own transfer to play those mods, rather than packaging all of it in your mod. This way, your download size can be cut down immensely, and people can all use the same assets. If you included AMFP files in your download and changed their path or name at all (I'm not saying you did, I don't know, but just in CASE), then it would be fucking things up for other people who want to use said assets.

I'm not downloading a 1.7 GB file from moddb, as they throttle my download speeds to 100 kb/s. If you don't include the AMFP files in your download and instead give instructions on how to transfer the AMFP files over to TDD, then all this would be much better. Like I said, we did it before with Justine.

[EDIT: Another thing, wouldn't it be kind of illegal to have AMFP assets in your download and then have people who didn't buy AMFP be receiving these assets via your download? I'm not saying you're gonna get caught or whatever, but does anyone know if there's some truth to this?]

Speedboat..
Do you know what you ar takling about??
There is NO CUSTOM STORY'S in MFP..
If we want to use them in our story's we have to use Patrik's PATCH.
HIS patch, he is from Frictional games, he made the patch.
Otherwise we wouldnt been able to use any mfp assets at all.
About the size, it's undenableble { or whatever you write it } the sizes of mods will grow!
For people who want to play they will nede to have the ent. tga. dds. dea. etc etc...
And the monster are over 100's of mb's... you can count it will be hugh...
01-08-2014, 12:56 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside. - by DnALANGE - 01-08-2014, 12:56 AM