Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Do you think this looks interesting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes,
75.00%
36 75.00%
No,
25.00%
12 25.00%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside. (Updated)
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside.

As I said earlier for all the ppl here on this thread, I really don't care anymore my point is here and what is really true: Dnalange still stole my content and I have more proof If you want that someone need more evidence to reveal dnalage true side, but yeah if someone thinks here It doesn't matter how much content dnalange stoled from me. Then fine I'm not gonna bother if most people think this way now.

Worst part is now dnalange thinks still I'm gonna use his content now and payback to him. Think twice if you think same way. I'm not kind of that stupid guy.

Seriously I will continue mods when I have time again, but I think I make all by myself because I know now one really bad thief here and not gonna make that mistake again. I don't care if you people are againts my words, but my statement stands and shortly: Dnalange is the thief here and stays that way if his not deleting "my content" on "premonition" mod.

“Life is a game, play it”
01-11-2014, 02:52 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: PREMONITION ; "first" RELEASE! Link is Inside. - by HumiliatioN - 01-11-2014, 02:52 PM