Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DEAD BACON
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
RE: Codename: Project Dead Baon IFC WIP Thread

(12-11-2013, 07:41 PM)daortir Wrote: In my humble opinion, if you want it to look old and weak, you might want to add some decals. It's just my feeling, because yes simple architecture and detailing can be great, but if you wanna give the feeling of something old and weak, maybe find ways to make it look dirty, forgotten, etc.

This is just my feeling, I don't know what you think about it : >

Though there might be decals already, I cannot really see. That's what sucks about screenshots, they never give the real InGame feeling.
yes,your comment is entirely correct, there is almost no decals anywhere in the map, no billboards and no particles. This is due to the fact that I want it ready for early testing as soon as possible, so I try only to get the general look down. Still do not feel discouraged by this, if there's somewhere you see need for improvement in my screenshots then there's no need to consider that I might have planned to add it later, you never know and its good to have a reminder as well as know that people are noticing this and it is important. So your feedback is still much appreciated.
12-11-2013, 08:47 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
DEAD BACON - by WALP - 12-07-2013, 01:26 PM
RE: Codename: Project Dead Baon IFC WIP Thread - by WALP - 12-11-2013, 08:47 PM
RE: DEAD BACON[Seeking Mapper&Testers] - by WALP - 12-30-2013, 05:15 PM
RE: DEAD BACON [seeking mapper] - by WALP - 01-08-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: DEAD BACON [seeking mapper] - by Streetboat - 01-09-2014, 02:48 AM