Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DEAD BACON
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
RE: Codename: Project Dead Baon IFC WIP Thread

PROJECT DEADBACON IS SEEKING SUPPORT IN THE AREA OF MAPPING

Specifically I am seeking someone who is dedicated enough to read this document about who we are seeking: http://www.mediafire.com/view/7nhr9u36ef...cation.pdf

While I am aiming for 1 mapper, recruiting 2 might also be an option if we find 2 people who seem very interested in the project.

We are aiming for someone who can do 4 maps in a period of 4-6 months, but with the individual map being playable(not pretty but ready for scripting) in 2-3 weeks hopefully.

PROJECT DEAD-BACON IS SEEKING TESTERS!

Testing is key and it is best done as early as possible so the necessary changes can still be made and not just bug testing.

Therefore I am seeking 2-3 testers to play the Alpha01 of Project DeadBacon and answer some questions regarding it.

If possible I would very much appreciate if I could get one or 2 of the testers to Record or Stream their testing playthrough as you can learn a lot from those, though someone who is just willing to play the Alpha and answer questions afterwards is very much fine too.

If you are considering joining as a mapper but uncertain about the project then maybe playing the Alpha might be a good way to learn more about it?

If you wish to do testing then please send me a message in which you give me the following info:
(contact information can be found in the bottom of the mapper application document linked above)

Skype name
In what way you wish to perform the testing(answer questions only? Record? Stream? Other?)
your Timezone
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2014, 03:12 PM by WALP.)
12-22-2013, 10:51 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
DEAD BACON - by WALP - 12-07-2013, 01:26 PM
RE: Codename: Project Dead Baon IFC WIP Thread - by WALP - 12-22-2013, 10:51 AM
RE: DEAD BACON[Seeking Mapper&Testers] - by WALP - 12-30-2013, 05:15 PM
RE: DEAD BACON [seeking mapper] - by WALP - 01-08-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: DEAD BACON [seeking mapper] - by Streetboat - 01-09-2014, 02:48 AM