Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ambient Music/Sound Fix
DreamScripters Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Ambient Music/Sound Fix

Ok, so what I got from your post (correct me if i'm wrong) is that there are two script areas that will play the same ambience but when you enter said one of them while the same music is playing it will start over? If this is the case all I beleive you would have to do is set up a conditional statement that will check if the same ambeince is already playing. Sinse there is no way to be able to get the music playing you will have to get creative and use intigers.

So, how we could accomplish this is that we would take all of the script areas that have your problem and make it so it adds 1 to a intiger (considering it isn't already 1) that you would have already defined. And then when walking into an area that plays the same ambeince that is already playing you could make it so that if your intiger is equal to one it won't start the ambeince. And then just make it so when you go into any other script area it will set it back to 0.

Sorry if my reply looks like gibberish to you. Tongue I am very tired. But if this doesn't make sense I can explain it more with the actual script as a reference. Good luck!

[Image: header.png]
02-06-2014, 05:27 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Ambient Music/Sound Fix - by RaideX - 02-05-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: Ambient Music/Sound Fix - by DreamScripters - 02-06-2014, 05:27 AM
RE: Ambient Music/Sound Fix - by RaideX - 02-06-2014, 07:38 AM
RE: Ambient Music/Sound Fix - by Daemian - 02-06-2014, 08:16 PM
RE: Ambient Music/Sound Fix - by RaideX - 02-06-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Ambient Music/Sound Fix - by MyRedNeptune - 02-06-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Ambient Music/Sound Fix - by RaideX - 02-07-2014, 01:41 PM