Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
What do you hope to see and not see in SOMA?
thomad16 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What do you hope to see and not see in SOMA?

Honestly the best part of black plague and something I want to see in SOMA was its dark humor.

I remember this one part while running through the maze you find yourself in a room with a computer that has diagnostics.exe on it. diagnostics.exe was one of the funnest parts of the game and it nicely contrasted the sheer terror of being chased.

Also Clarence added this kafkaesque feeling to the game but he was not without his humor.

Honestly I would like to see a game that matches Black Plague's expert mixing of emotions. Where amnesia the dark decent had me scared shitless and terrified of the slightest sound in my house Black Plague was a better experience.

A good interactive storytelling experience should be like a good salad full of different component.

Basically I want black plague only better. Slightly more intuitive puzzles, more monster variety, larger and more expansive environments. However the same kafkaesque overtones the same variate of emotions and the epic out of the blue humor.
07-18-2014, 08:39 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you hope to see and not see in SOMA? - by thomad16 - 07-18-2014, 08:39 PM