The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Pineview Drive: House of Horror
Googolplex Offline
Banned

Threads: 246
Pineview Drive: House of Horror

I'm actually playing this game and I guarantee this is superb scary. A really good horror game without blood and monsters! It's from germany created by the devs of truck simulators.Big Grin

The story and the puzzles are not worth to get mentioned, but the atmosphere and the sounds are quite brillant!!!
You have to survive in an old house for 30 days. What you have to do is to find out the history of a girl which lived there before. Most doors are locked, so you have to find keys to get through. This are 98% of the "puzzles". But as I said, the horror is excellent in this game.

After 8 hours I finished the creepy end. You guys should really try this.
Pineview Drive takes a lot of inspirations from the horror movie "The Woman In Black". This means there is a huge amount of intelligent scares.

Thomas, please play this game. I'm sure you would "enjoy" it. There are unique horror elements exclusively in this game.
Don't watch or listen other reviews, play it yourfelf!

[Image: 514NZbknT-L.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2014, 08:52 PM by Googolplex.)
08-09-2014, 09:50 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Pineview Drive: House of Horror - by Googolplex - 08-09-2014, 09:50 PM
RE: Pineview Drive: House of Horror - by Daktoa - 08-10-2014, 04:41 AM
RE: Pineview Drive: House of Horror - by Robby - 08-18-2014, 10:04 PM