Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My story.
Amnesiaplayer Offline

Threads: 105
RE: My story.

thanks... and i know
but i have reason for all of this...
1 lantern: i was still progressing and i don't want to start again and don't wan to play in the DARK so placed a custom story very later , and i stopped making amnesia so... that's the reason why i didn't removed it.
The glitch and the story!
i have write everything or some things in DUTCH if you can read what i had write on some notes , you understand the story. the room with dead persons.. was a room where a Fat pig (from AMFP) killed everybody , < noticed in on note.
and the glitch.. i said to me self... there come one day.. when i'm happy with my work.. i will fix every glitches. but it seems like i don't play amnesia anymore (maybe sometimes) and make a custom one... there isn't any time anymore... to fix it...
i just shared this to let you check how my idea's was... like the place where you fall down *but it seems that it was a dream* and other things.
and not EVERY music was of outlast. and that worm. that was noticed in one of a note to. that there was a forest full of worms. and after finishing the MAP that is gone now... you will have to run from a big worm. but the map is gone. and i'mnot going to finish it.
and outlast music it isn't illegal : the producer Samuel Laflamme said : you can use Every songs in where you want. the point is. if you buyed The Soundtracks *that you are using* and i buyed. i've already told this in one of other thread.
but thanks. and for the Brightning i didn't know how to do it low and... normally... but you are right. this custom story is nothing :S
and the minecraft block. YEs this make more sense then you think. i was thinking about a story... and yes it is a WORK BLOCK and next to the block there was a saw.. so if you are thinking good about this... Someone tried to make a Sword or other things to kill a lion *noticed in one of the other notes*
and outlast music... if someone don't understand the story... it doesn't make the sense.. the music... but i swear... if i want to cont and fix some maps. i promise i will make the story in english.
09-04-2014, 07:35 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
My story. - by Amnesiaplayer - 09-03-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: My story. - by Radical Batz - 09-03-2014, 09:06 PM
RE: My story. - by Amnesiaplayer - 09-04-2014, 11:35 AM
RE: My story. - by FlawlessHappiness - 09-03-2014, 10:51 PM
RE: My story. - by Radical Batz - 09-04-2014, 12:17 PM
RE: My story. - by Amnesiaplayer - 09-04-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: My story. - by Slanderous - 09-04-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: My story. - by Amnesiaplayer - 09-04-2014, 08:36 PM