Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[REQUEST] Can you create a battle arena? [CLOSED]
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
RE: [REQUEST] Can you create a battle arena?

(10-17-2014, 07:44 PM)Rapture Wrote: Can you clarify to if we can use the AMFP models? (Original Amnesia assets, do they also include the Justine models to? Your not being specific enough.)

I would think at the minimum you would include the new AMFP script functions for the Mod.

I will not include AMFP assets, for the following reasons:
- If I were to include EVERY single file that has been used, my CS will suddenly take up too much space and will be very slow to download.
- I wish for people who play my CS that it's easy to access. Therefore, only selected AMFP models (selected by myself) will be added.

The assets I meant, by saying "The original Amnesia assets" are:
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent
- Amnesia: Justine

Any custom models that cannot be acquired from ATTD or the Justine Patch will not make it in unless I judge it so Smile

Hopefully it's more clear now.

Script functions are, of course, ok as they do not take up space. But that's none of your concern, since I'll be doing the scripting ^-^

Trying is the first step to success.
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2014, 07:15 AM by FlawlessHappiness.)
10-18-2014, 07:15 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [REQUEST] Can you create a battle arena? - by FlawlessHappiness - 10-18-2014, 07:15 AM