Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Team Requests Someone with good Mapping skills.
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
RE: Someone with good Mapping skills.

I would love to Strax, but the best way to get good at mapping is to look at other custom stories and come up with your own custom concept ideas to make that map..

I was once a very bad mapper you know? but after some months I played a lot of amnesia and started to test around in the level editor which got me very interested...
Here are a few screenies of what I could do if this interests you....

Spoiler below!
[Image: 4F010Hr.png]
Spoiler below!
[Image: AYRySZU.png]
Spoiler below!
[Image: JkVJ2UY.png]
Now I am always busy since I have 4 guys that I have to help with in their mods, but pls try to open the level editor and try to test around a bit, make all walls in place not glitching out, some decals, furniture, lighting and you should be done... it's not that hard you know, detailing can be hard sometimes, Hope this helps m8 and gl on your project Wink

Ps: If you want me to be a mapper for you or to actually work for you, 1 tip is hope you're good at scripting or other stuff for your mod cause if you get someone else to code for you and a mapper then you are actually doing no work into your mod......

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2014, 05:31 PM by Radical Batz.)
11-14-2014, 05:24 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Someone with good Mapping skills. - by Straxedix - 11-14-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Someone with good Mapping skills. - by Radical Batz - 11-14-2014, 05:24 PM