The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Level Editor Suite not closing or resizing the window
BeautifulCorpse
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Level Editor Suite not closing or resizing the window
For my senior project in school i have been planning on creating a custom story on amnesia. I recently got a laptop, and downloaded both Amnesia TDD and the level editor suite. When i first started using it is worked like a dream, except one thing, the bottom toolbar was hidden by my dock. Stupidly, i tried to fix it myself before i knew what to do, so i uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Afterwards i finally looked up what to do, since others had similar issues, and i read that there was in fact a options menu, and from there i could change the window size, all you had to do was set the options and close out of the window. When i went to do it however, i realised my window would no longer close. Possibly to do with me installing it. So i could not get to the clipping button, the thing i most desperately need. So then, i decided to uninstall and reinstall Amnesia, and after that didnt work i soft reset my computer, and after that failed, i took drastic measures and did a Factory Reset of the laptop too. After redownloading both amnesia and the editor again, i tried to run it again, only to find, it will STILL not close out using the X button. The only way to do it is with the task manager, which i dont mind, but i cant reset the screen size without closing out with the X. Im desperate, I ran out of answers. The program closed before, but now after everything i have done it wont. I dont know what to do, i simply need a way to change the window size and keep it that way. Or atleast be able to unclip stuff...

One last thing, i already tried editing the hpl2 level editor thing, though im not sure if i am doing it right. Is the spot shown in the attachment where i edit the screen size? Both of the spots? If so, i saved it and it still didnt change. It just reverted back.

[Image: sdzGE18.png]
05-13-2015, 10:09 PM

Messages In This Thread
Level Editor Suite not closing or resizing the window - by BeautifulCorpse - 05-13-2015, 10:09 PM