The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Frictional Games Forums Wallpaper (COMPETITION)
A.M Team Offline
Banned

Threads: 63
Frictional Games Forums Wallpaper (COMPETITION)

Winner: TheTieMan (14 correct votes)!

EDIT: The competition is over, scroll to the people's list to see everybody!

SOMA is coming up in about a month so to celebrate and wave the past modding scene for Amnesia goodbye I decided to draw a wallpaper for you all! It stars people who helped me the most, people who are most active on the forums and people I just picked out...

If you are not here, I'm sorry I didn't notice you. This is MY fault not YOU'RE fault.

In the download there will be the HQ wallpaper and the three images below:

Obscured People in their Glory:
Spoiler below!
[Image: qwAUMmw.jpg][Image: ED1KkZY.jpg][Image: 1dZUmxv.jpg]
The game:

The first member who listed out EVERYBODY from the wallpaper got my thanks, their name up on the top of the post, and a picture drawn of their icon (if you do not have an icon or want something else, PM me).

The People's List:
Spoiler below!
TheDoctorPoo
Streetboat
Googolplex
Traggey
Damascus Rose
IIPEE

Paddy™
Macgyverthehero
Daemian
Straxedix
LordOfDragons
Red Knight
Darkfire
The Chaser
Hurme
I am a wallet
Zaffre
Statyk

MrBehemoth
Damascus Rose
Lazzer/Slanderous

Special Mention: Lazzer, the first person to give me constructive criticism on the site and Flawless for guessing the super cryptic member correctly (I am a wallet). And Sexbad, wherever you are, I hope the turtles go easy on you...
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2015, 09:44 PM by A.M Team.)
08-05-2015, 01:11 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Frictional Games Forums Wallpaper (COMPETITION) - by A.M Team - 08-05-2015, 01:11 PM