The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Free Game Released by Penumbra's Writer & Composer: ir/rational
TJJ Offline

Threads: 3
Free Game Released by Penumbra's Writer & Composer: ir/rational

Hi all,

I'm very pleased to be able to announce the release of ir/rational, a free, half hour, text-based logic game.

The game was 'officially' announced (as official as you can get for a short indie game) on the Gamespot UK Podcast yesterday. You can hit that up for a good chunk of me discussing Penumbra, my new projects, and games writing in general.

I hope that if you enjoyed the dark humour, and philosophical aspects of Penumbra then you might enjoy the style and challenge of this game. As a point of reference, the central gameplay mechanic here is actually something I pitched for inclusion in the original Overture, but never quite made the cut.

You can find out more, and download the game at www.tomjubert.com/irrational

You may even recognise a few of this forum's regulars appearing in the testing credits.

Hope you enjoy it,

TJ

PS Any feedback etc please feel free to post here!
11-20-2009, 03:44 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Free Game Released by Penumbra's Writer & Composer: ir/rational - by TJJ - 11-20-2009, 03:44 PM