Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2015-10 Thursday 1st, New SOMA Trailer and Launch Statistics
RMJ Offline

Threads: 4
RE: 2015-10 Thursday 1st, New SOMA Trailer and Launch Statistics

I wonder if 30$ was just to expensive. Maybe it should have been 25 or 20$. Not that im complaining. i got about 16 hours out of it. Thats in one playthrough.. Thats pretty damn good if you ask me.

But yeah i too hope the modding picks up.

You guys should considering doing some expansion and or DLC. The reason this started with back in the 90's. Was because a company is working best, fastest and most optimally with their tools right at the end near game complication. Then they move on to a new project and starts often times on a time engine need entirely new assets.

Now expansion stays on the same engine and uses some if not the majority of exisitancing assets with some modifications.

Expansion / dlc free or paid also make the base game sell again as do mods.

I definitely hope this game keeps selling for you guys. You deserve it 100%. In my book "while i love all your games" this was my favorite.

I would have liked there to be more complicated puzzles, gathering more items and combining them. Im a sucker for puzzles. Sadly they seem to have fallen to the roadside recently in many point n click games, like say Broken Age from Double fine, and for me that is such a shame.
10-02-2015, 12:23 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2015-10 Thursday 1st, New SOMA Trailer and Launch Statistics - by RMJ - 10-02-2015, 12:23 AM