Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2010-06 Tuesday 22nd, Disturbing details regarding the release of "Amnesia: The Dark
zak Offline

Threads: 4
RE: 2010-06 Tuesday 22nd, Disturbing details regarding the release of "Amnesia: The Dark

Hello german fellow users (and others Wink ),

I really like a nice packaging with cover and manual and original pressed DVD the same as you do. But I think developers usually have to make deals with publishers to get their game boxed and sold in shops like amazon.* This rises the price and I don't know what else the developers have to do to keep the publisher happy.

Apart from that I really hate these new "nice" logos on front covers of games and movies and telling people how dangerous the item is for people below a certain age.

The price at the frictionalgames-store is very good and I know, that all the money goes directly to the right place, therefore I accept this and already preordered :-)

But I would appreciate if there will be printable (i.e. hi-res) covers, so you could create your own boxed version :-)

Thanks.
06-26-2010, 11:30 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2010-06 Tuesday 22nd, Disturbing details regarding the release of "Amnesia: The Dark - by zak - 06-26-2010, 11:30 PM