Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2010-08 Friday 27th, Amnesia: The Dark Descent Gone Gold
Colditz Offline

Threads: 0
RE: 2010-08 Friday 27th, Amnesia: The Dark Descent Gone Gold

Great Work FG :) I can't wait to get my hands on Amnesia, the day it releases I'll buy it on Steam for me and one of my friends. We both loved the Penumbra series. To be honest, I am quite a wuss, so it was hard for me to finish Penumbra Overture and Black Plague, but hell, the Story was so awesome, I just wanted to know what really happened to my father, so I kept playing and damn, I wasn't disappointed :)
I'm sure you guys did a great job on Amnesia, it's just... the 8th of September seems so far away :)
On a side note, I was having some graphical glitches in Penumbra when I was on my third playthrough, like, when the blurring and zooming in and out effect happened I saw a frame from earlier in the game (Might just be my new graphics drivers). Any idea on how to fix this? Maybe you've encountered this too during play tests ? Anyway, great job :) I seriously love you guys!:heart:
09-02-2010, 04:02 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2010-08 Friday 27th, Amnesia: The Dark Descent Gone Gold - by Colditz - 09-02-2010, 04:02 AM