The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demo acts real wierd when I start it, sort of crashes to desktop...
nerdboyxxx Offline

Threads: 5
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Demo acts real wierd when I start it, sort of crashes to desktop...

Yeah, so I downloaded the demo off steam and tried to run it. I changed my settings all to max (my specs say I can run this game fine, but I'll post them anyway just in case) and I selected fullscreen, 1680x1050. It started up, then it just minimised to the desktop and my cursor was stuck in the top left-hand corner of teh screen. I had to spend 3 minutes tabbing through task manager to get it to stop running so I could make this forum post, lol.

So, I guess I'm wondering if there is a similar problem with a current fix Tongue.

Specs are as follows:

Processor: Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU E2220 @ 2.40GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
Video Card: NVidia GeForce GTS-250

If you need any more information I'll add it to this post Smile.
09-04-2010, 12:40 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Demo acts real wierd when I start it, sort of crashes to desktop... - by nerdboyxxx - 09-04-2010, 12:40 AM