Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

One small request; It is not Constantinople it is Istanbul!
MulleDK19 Offline

Threads: 21
RE: One small request; It is not Constantinople it is Istanbul!

(09-06-2010, 10:11 PM)acare Wrote:
(09-06-2010, 07:22 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Well, what is claimed here is not something about game, developers or Frictional Games itself. This is something important to the people of this region.

acare just wants to know if the developers made this intentionally or not. If it is intentionally, and if it is fundamental to the story. And it would be a pleasure for me to get an answer from developers, as they always are kind to us, players. I myself wouldn't mind if it stays like that because when I localize the game I'll change it to Istanbul eventually (which is an important part of localization).

But making fun of one's sensitivity is not welcome I think.

Yeap, that it is. I just want simple answer from devs nothing more.

Hahaha... Nice try...

(09-06-2010, 08:26 AM)acare Wrote: Hi, I am from Turkey and on the first level change (to refinery) I saw a writing on the loading screen and it is saying Turkish Delight and consulate of Constantinople. But this city is called Istanbul since the year 1453. I hope you will change the name of Constantinople to Istanbul in the release version of Amnesia. We are very sensitive about this, thank you.

[Image: 16455.png]
09-07-2010, 08:48 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: One small request; It is not Constantinople it is Istanbul! - by MulleDK19 - 09-07-2010, 08:48 AM