Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crashes upon entering specifically the Archives
Oblidor Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Crashes upon entering specifically the Archives

(09-13-2010, 02:46 PM)Urkle Wrote: Really... strange.. I'll check how the cache files are being generated as I believe that is the cause of this mess.

After some more testing yesterday I'm not sure that Amnesia changes the permissions, but perhaps it does on cache files?

I have the problem that I cannot start the game two times in a row as a user. I have to switch back and forth between user and root.

Also I experienced that the game crashed as it was starting up (before profile selection) and when I started it again (right away without doing anything else) it worked fine. I find that strange.

About generating core files. Isn't it a problem that there is a directory called core? I don't get any core files after doing ulimit -c unlimited ...
09-14-2010, 11:05 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crashes upon entering specifically the Archives - by Oblidor - 09-14-2010, 11:05 AM