Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What would you like to see from Frictional next?
Sverd Offline

Threads: 4
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next?

I believe the next step for FG is to explore outdoor environments so here's my idea:

The next FG game will take place on a huge mountain covered in snow. Instead of sanity, you'll gonna have to watch your body heat; you gotta prevent from freezing. Your goal is to reach the top.

Snow will blind(partially) you and sometimes you're gonna encounter some yetis or stuff like that. Like in Amnesia, fighting is not an option. You can hide from monsters by covering yourself in snow. You wanna hide in snow but you can't stay for a long time because you're gonna freeze. This would be really similar to the sanity system in Amnesia.

I expect some platform jumping puzzles, climbing, some crazy stuff related to vertigo that will scare you! Also maybe you could trigger some avalanche or something like that, but gotta figure a way to escape/survive.

Anyway, I want snow in the next game!
09-13-2010, 07:14 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next? - by Sverd - 09-13-2010, 07:14 AM