Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What would you like to see from Frictional next?
Black Rabbit Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next?

come on? it's not like there are not many things to do Big Grin you can choose hospitals....or maybe an underwater facility. or even a school or a hotel or an apartment building... or even a farm or a village. how about a circus or a theme park? Big Grin and let's not forget the unbirth alpha thingie...I'd sure love to see something with the unbirth world details that allow you to go anywhere (just like silent hill) in combination with some amnesia characteristics such as hard to deal with enemies and the combat system of penumbra which will make enemies hard to kill and make it a non survival horror...maybe weapons will be breakable or something! I mean my brain is overflowing with ideas...I expect them to make another great game! penumbra had its scary moments but amnesia actually made me whelp "But I don't wanna!" when I was about to continue from my last save because I knew I would get very scared again xD
09-23-2010, 11:28 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next? - by Black Rabbit - 09-23-2010, 11:28 PM