Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What would you like to see from Frictional next?
BulletInTheHart Offline

Threads: 4
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next?

I don't think shooters at all. I think that like in Amnesia they could very rarely give you a gun, It'd be very intense to come across a monster and then be running for your life with only 6 shots in a revolver. So that just occasionally you have the choice to fight back, I think having the choice in their next game would be interesting but by no means should they make a 'shooter' even other means of fighting back but make it just as easy if not easier to not fight back. I really like their puzzles maybe some harder ones that you need to work out for yourself.
(09-10-2010, 02:49 AM)perpetualmind Wrote: id really like to see them do something in a sci-fi setting.
Just imagine penumbra/amnesia style puzzles in zero gravity.

plus they could make up loads of futuristic technology to make some REALLY cool puzzle elements!

A sci fi setting could be cool but I think that it'd have to be done in a specific way, like not a shiny space ship or city but rather still the atmospheric environments we get now. Also it'd be very easy to go overboard with futuristic technology, that sort of thing should be kept relatively simple. And I'm not really sure the zero gravity thing would work.

"If you're mind makes up what you see then who's to say you're not just seeing what you want?"
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2010, 10:12 AM by BulletInTheHart.)
10-17-2010, 10:10 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next? - by BulletInTheHart - 10-17-2010, 10:10 AM