Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What would you like to see from Frictional next?
Lyssa Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next?

(10-18-2010, 03:00 PM)Black Rabbit Wrote: how would that be possible though? assuming there are 3 endings you can't possibly have daniel around again because if someone didn't get one of the endings where he survives it would be a paradox...how about...a story of a different person with another orb? in one of the notes it talked about 9 kings and 9 orbs...or maybe someone in 2010 finds the orb in the ruins of Brennenburg and everything starts over again? I can't see any other option as to how a sequel to amnesia could be made sorry >.< maybe my imagination is poor

Its not so inconcievable that they did a sequel off of just one of the endings. That kind of stuff is pretty common in indie games, and even some big mainstream games have done it. Prince of Persia springs to mind, they did a sequel to one of the games but the sequel was for the hidden ending you could only view if you got 100% completion. No body cried in outrage or anything. I thought it was pretty awesome, really.

At least it gave players a reason to go back through the earlier game and get everything.
10-18-2010, 06:49 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next? - by Lyssa - 10-18-2010, 06:49 PM