Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What would you like to see from Frictional next?
BulletInTheHart Offline

Threads: 4
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next?

Hey Frictional. I hope that you read this because it something that I think could really make your next game a lot better. In your games for all but Overture you cant kill the enemies. In Overture you could but it was a clunky hit them repeatedly until they stay down affair. Not being able to kill your enemies is a good way to keep the player scared but also can make them feel a little too underpowered and takes away from some of the immersion or realism of it. To stop the game getting stale something that I think would be a particularly good idea is puzzle killing. Making the player think on their feet and giving them intricate ways to defeat their enemy or even just slow them down. So it is a matter of wit but will give a real sense of satisfaction when carried out and it does not need to be necessary rather the option. Even having things like guns in the game but instead of it being used to shoot an enemy which wouldn't work it used to shoot a rope which drops an anchor on the foe. I hope you see this and consider it.

"If you're mind makes up what you see then who's to say you're not just seeing what you want?"
12-12-2010, 04:09 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next? - by BulletInTheHart - 12-12-2010, 04:09 PM