Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What would you like to see from Frictional next?
sooryan59 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next?

Hmm i got an idea,just an idea Tongue

Why think of some aliens invading us or anything like that? why not take it simple? Maybe we can assume the role of a kid. not too young though. Its based arround our OWN house or around US (maybe wer haunted/ being chased by something like the shadow or something) ok we'll take a house for the moment. Its the tiny things that scare us the most. we can enter and exit the house, but cant go too far. strange things happen near/in our house. but not to an extent where we have to run and hide from monsters or anything. Its just a house at first glance. As you enter u notice strange things happening, things that the adults dont really notice. as u hear the grown ups talking u start looking at the random pictures on the walls. u notic one/all of them are starint RIGHT at you. their glare follows you as long as you are in their line of sight/the room. you notice things being where there not supposed to be. then maybe something real strange like ur shadow is fixed(always infront of u) or u have no shadow at all? and a few times u might be able to goto school. and the same things happen around you?

What do u guys think?
I havent played any of the penumbra / amnesia games. but ive played them on youtube Tongue
not cz im that of a wimp. cz my pc just sucks that much. ive even seen minecraft lagging on this thing!!

(09-25-2011, 12:00 PM)sooryan59 Wrote: Hmm i got an idea,just an idea Tongue

Why think of some aliens invading us or anything like that? why not take it simple? Maybe we can assume the role of a kid. not too young though. Its based arround our OWN house or around US (maybe wer haunted/ being chased by something like the shadow or something) ok we'll take a house for the moment. Its the tiny things that scare us the most. we can enter and exit the house, but cant go too far. strange things happen near/in our house. but not to an extent where we have to run and hide from monsters or anything. Its just a house at first glance. As you enter u notice strange things happening, things that the adults dont really notice. as u hear the grown ups talking u start looking at the random pictures on the walls. u notic one/all of them are starint RIGHT at you. their glare follows you as long as you are in their line of sight/the room. you notice things being where there not supposed to be. then maybe something real strange like ur shadow is fixed(always infront of u) or u have no shadow at all? and a few times u might be able to goto school. and the same things happen around you?

What do u guys think?
I havent played any of the penumbra / amnesia games. but ive played them on youtube Tongue
not cz im that of a wimp. cz my pc just sucks that much. ive even seen minecraft lagging on this thing!!
i meant staring Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2011, 12:02 PM by sooryan59.)
09-25-2011, 12:00 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next? - by sooryan59 - 09-25-2011, 12:00 PM