The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stuck & confused
thebigJA Offline

Threads: 4
stuck & confused

Hey guys, little help, please.

I have the parts to the orb, and the mucus bone, blood, and mushroom. I was trying to combine the tonic ingredients, but it said the bone was too big, and the blood needed purifying.

I went through the central door, thinking all would be fine since I went in there before I even fixed the levers to the two side doors. I'd gotten past the monster (he glitched a bit) and looked through those three rooms in the big hall w/ blue fire. Imagine my surprise when the monster was back, and hit me when I wasn't even close to him.

I woke up in a cell, and I have the bucket of water that should have a key in it, but I can't do anything with it.

So, three things: Did I mess up my game by going through that middle door when I wasn't supposed to, how do I combine the three things for the tonic (or is it too late), and why the hell can't I just dump out the water from the bucket??

Oh, and a fourth, unrelated thing, I've been carrying around a "lever for a machine" for half the game, never used it. Does it ever come into play?
09-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
stuck & confused - by thebigJA - 09-10-2010, 11:56 AM
RE: stuck & confused - by kastanok - 09-10-2010, 12:00 PM
RE: stuck & confused - by thebigJA - 09-10-2010, 12:23 PM
RE: stuck & confused - by Juvantei - 09-11-2010, 12:47 AM
RE: stuck & confused - by ploppytheman - 09-11-2010, 01:09 AM