Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
ploppytheman Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

(09-10-2010, 07:47 PM)Thomas Wrote: Now that a many of you have completed the game, we would like to take the opportunity and ask some questions related to the Ending and the story as a whole.

Here goes:

1) When entering the Orb Room (where Alexander is), what where your feelings toward Daniel (ie yourself), Alexander and Agrippa.

2) What was the ending that you got the first time? Was this a choice?

3) How did you like the ending?

4) Did you get any other endings? If so, which one was your favorite? And what where your motivation for seeing more endings?

1) I felt Daniel had been manipulated by Alexander although Daniel was still complient due to the fact that he killed innocent people. I felt Agrippa might be good but really have no basis for it. Alexander was definitely evil and I thought he might still be manipulating me at this point and I was doing his bidding even if I thought I was stopping him.

2) I got the good ending b/c I waited for a bit but didn't see an option to throw Agrippa's head into the portal, so I figured I was supposed to knock the pillars down. I think it was too long of a wait w/o any feedback, if the portal was gradually opening to a point where you knew it was open (rather than looking static for a long time) I would have thrown Agrippa's head in first. I did get all 3 endings later.

3) I didn't like it as much as Penumbra I'm sorry to say as it really is a cliffhanger/open ended rather than explanatory/revealing which is a disappointment.

4) I got 2/3 (watched the "bad" ending on youtube). Sometimes the mechanics in the game are a bit confusing and not clear at first. I thought my only option was to push the pillars down and THAT would let me choose something. Unfortunately it was the ending. Maybe Agrippa could have said said wait for the portal to open when you start pushing, or if the portal opened slowly but so anyone could tell immediately. A little more guidance in important parts (like with Red in Penumbra) would be helpful.
09-11-2010, 12:43 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by ploppytheman - 09-11-2010, 12:43 AM