Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

1) When entering the Orb Room (where Alexander is), what where your feelings toward Daniel (ie yourself), Alexander and Agrippa.

I actually remembered how Philip in Penumbra says "Human nature sealed my downfall". Daniel was afraid, too afraid that he lost sight of himself, and needed a guide, where Alexander takes the role. Bad chance.

Hell, as I learnt about myself, I first had sympathy for myself, and I thought I was a good, innocent man. But little little, I started to disgust myself.
At the end. I didn't have sympathy for Daniel, as I did for Philip. Daniel is a poor man and all I felt for him was pity. He unsealed a power he didn't even know about. He just tried to rescue himself from the shadow.
Alexander is an usual antagonist. He's a baron who have some mystic knowledge, and it's inevitable for him to seek power. I understand him very well. I have no feeling for him, even hate. But it was needed to take revenge, as every act has its own outcomes. But I think he deserved a more cruel ending.
Agrippa? I didn't know about him much, but he behaves sincerely, which is enough for me to have some sympathy for him. Actually I think he's quite like Red.

2) What was the ending that you got the first time? Was this a choice?

I took revenge ending first, and it's the best ending for me. It actually wasn't a choice, as I didn't know what to do and tried to interact with the environment. After second playthrough, I knew that a portal would open, so I waited for it. But it was to see other endings. I still prefer revenge ending.

3) How did you like the ending?
I liked the revenge ending most, but how Daniel relieved himself so easily? The ending that Agrippa got saved his butt is quite good too, as he tries to save us. However, being stuck is not my style. Die or escape.
I wanted to see other servants and monsters to become part of the ending. I wanted to see them to be on my side or to die; because they scared hell out of me.

4) Did you get any other endings? If so, which one was your favorite? And what where your motivation for seeing more endings?
I got all endings. Revenge ending is my favorite. I wanted to see how it shapes Daniel's fate and how the story closes itself.

09-11-2010, 09:06 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by Tanshaydar - 09-11-2010, 09:06 AM