Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

(09-10-2010, 07:47 PM)Thomas Wrote: 1) When entering the Orb Room (where Alexander is), what where your feelings toward Daniel (ie yourself), Alexander and Agrippa.
The things expressed in Daniel's diaries really got to me on an emotional level, and I felt for him. Throughout the game I asked myself multiple times about what I would do if I was put in the same circumstances.
As I felt for Dan, I really did develop a grudge against Alexander over the course of the game, since what he was doing was just plain wrong. The torture rooms reinforced my opinion as they really gave insight into what he was doing.
Agrippa was certainly a good character but I felt less-attached to him than the others. It was really interesting to think about his fate, though, and how he overcame living in a husk and developed a pretty unique personality.

(09-10-2010, 07:47 PM)Thomas Wrote: 2) What was the ending that you got the first time? Was this a choice?
I got the "revenge" ending. I was going to try to make Agrippa's tonic but I couldn't find one of the ingredients and by then had discovered that the quest was optional. I basically skipped it with the intention to come back later but I had already stumbled into the Inner Sanctum by then.

(09-10-2010, 07:47 PM)Thomas Wrote: 3) How did you like the ending?
I did like the ending. I like it when games have a lack of closure in their endings, as in STALKER, where six of the seven endings there really do enhance the idea that the Zone is a shithole. It ended rather abruptly but it felt necessary to enhance the bleak atmosphere that way.

(09-10-2010, 07:47 PM)Thomas Wrote: 4) Did you get any other endings? If so, which one was your favorite? And what where your motivation for seeing more endings?
I've only played through once so far. I'm playing a second time with commentary on and I'll probably try to concoct the potion for Agrippa this time.

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
09-12-2010, 07:18 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by Sexbad - 09-12-2010, 07:18 AM