Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
Klarden Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

1. A mix of pity and understanding, i guess. btw, the game doesn't actually let you feel to BE Daniel, which was good, imo. It's more like you're his subconsciousness. And his Jiminy Cricket in a waySmile
2. Agrippa. I felt he was the only one "deserving" to be free. Definitely not "good" or "clean", but suffering from his inaction, not actions like Alexander or Daniel. Granted, if i truly was Danel, i might've acted differently.Smile
3. I think it was fitting. I didn't think anyone would actually want to "redeem" Daniel or that he should be redeemed, but i found the ending fitting.
4. Yep, i reloaded the last checkpoint and got two other endings as well. Just out of curiosity. They were also really fitting, but didn't fit in my personal view on the story i've played.

P.S. While i don't have any problems with endings, as i said, i think making Alexander talk even if you don't touch anything would've been slightly more interesting. If he tried to justify himself in a calm way if you wait (feeling that you might eventually give in) and in a more aggressive way if you try to destroy the pylons. Instead it felt like an awkward silent elevator ride with someone you don't like too much until the portal opens
09-12-2010, 11:41 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by Klarden - 09-12-2010, 11:41 AM