Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

(09-10-2010, 07:47 PM)Thomas Wrote: Now that a many of you have completed the game, we would like to take the opportunity and ask some questions related to the Ending and the story as a whole.

Here goes:

1) When entering the Orb Room (where Alexander is), what where your feelings toward Daniel (ie yourself), Alexander and Agrippa.

2) What was the ending that you got the first time? Was this a choice?

3) How did you like the ending?

4) Did you get any other endings? If so, which one was your favorite? And what where your motivation for seeing more endings?

1. Toward which of Daniel's? The 1st or the second one? The 1st one is a lost man, I feel sorry for him. No one wants to die, especially in his case - the unknown death. Will it be quick? Or the shadow is gonna torture his soul/body within hundred years or so? Or will it turn him into part of an Orb, restless and mad soul?
About Alexander... well, even consider the fact he wanted to find his beloved who he lost once, he did many terrible things on purpose. No excuses, GUILTY.
And Agrippa... well, weird character, he don't really play so big role in the Daniel's/Alexander conflict. Some kind of a guy who I can help (since we are in the same train).

2. Agrippa's one. Somehow I kinda knew (no-no, no youtube) how it will end up, so, yes, a choice.

3. I dislike it. It is not even worth to be called as an ending. Why should we guess what happened, especially in case when you did put 3 different endings (for people who dislike the linear one)? Makes no sense. Some narrative with static pictures would be nice.

4. Yes, I've got 3 of them. The favorite one is "Revenge", since it looked like proper ending compare to others "3secs puff and titles". I'd choose the Agrippa's one if it was more longer and had ab it more sense.
Motivation - interest.

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
09-16-2010, 06:09 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by Kein - 09-16-2010, 06:09 AM