Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
Lyssa Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

Is letting Alexander live really a 'bad' ending?
I think there are just as many redeeming qualities about that one as there are in the others. I wasnt so annoyed with Alexander after I found out his motivations. He's just a man whos been seperated from his love and his home and is trying whatever he can do be re-uinited with them.

I just think that if I was in Alexanders position I would probably do much of the same. If I was taken from this earth and put on a whole new world with new creatures that I had no connection or affinity with, I wouldnt find it hard to abuse them to meet my ends.

Lets say I banish you to another world. On this world, there are nothing but ants. They are not the same as you. They do not understand you or your people. Their knowledge about this universe is massively inferior to your own. You dont belong there. You get homesick.

Countless years pass and you finaly you find a way to get home. But it involves killing and torturing ants. There are millions on this world, what you do will be a drop in the bucket. Do you do it? I know I would.
10-19-2010, 09:10 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by Lyssa - 10-19-2010, 09:10 PM