Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
Cookieeater Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

1) When entering the Orb Room (where Alexander is), what where your feelings toward Daniel (ie yourself), Alexander and Agrippa.

Contrary to what other people have thought about Daniel, I thought Daniel should have lived. I believe the former Daniel is dead and the new Daniel is the one who lost his memory so there isn't really anything to blame since the Daniel before is vastly different.

I thought Alexander was just meh. When you came in the room, all he's doing is floating and talking. Alexander is the typical antagonist who just tortures and kills people for his wanting.

I thought Agrippa was my home boy and I was like talking to Agrippa in my mind when I cut his head off "Alright buddy lets go to the portal and get you through". Since Amnesia was an extremely solitary experience, I clinged to Agrippa as soon as he talked.

2) What was the ending that you got the first time? Was this a choice?
I got the Agrippa ending where I threw his head in. It was a choice

3) How did you like the ending?
The ending was disappointing. For all that momentum, you get Agrippa and Johan discussing if they should spare Daniel's life. I wanted excitement to happen, I wanted rocks falling out of the ceiling, I wanted support beams falling, dust in the air. I wanted a feeling that it was the ending and it was the finale. All I got was flesh from the shadow going a little bit on the floor, and Alexander dying.

4) Did you get any other endings? If so, which one was your favorite? And what where your motivation for seeing more endings?

I got the revenge ending and Alexander entering in the portal. It was my favorite as it felt like a journey across the places you've been through and it really felt like a conclusion. IMO I think the best one would have been Agrippa's ending but with the walk through from the revenge ending but with trippy effects like a near death experience.
10-23-2010, 03:09 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by Cookieeater - 10-23-2010, 03:09 AM