Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
Crafter Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

1) When entering the Orb Room (where Alexander is), what where your feelings toward Daniel (ie yourself), Alexander and Agrippa.

-It didnt feel that special, i mean. I as Daniel felt like i got to put a stop on whatever that caused this mess and turn to the good side after being manipulated. But there was no threat to this. I was expecting a Gory scene where i finaly get to attack and plunge a knife into alex and cut him up with no censors. Being tottaly into it sense yoouve been threw hell...

I also felt like Aggrippa could be a bit way back in the game. So that you would have to traver threw the castle or bits of it again just to reach and get agrippa. He was a bit too close to the ending making me feel like just another option/Ending to choose from...

2) What was the ending that you got the first time? Was this a choice?

-The first ending i got was Making the pillars fall, and man was that ending satisfying. The second ending with putting agrippas head into the portal was not obviouse at first. Because you had to wait, and there were no real repetition of how you can get this ending. I Did like The second ending, i mean. It felt like you really put a stop to it, and you do deserve so much more. But, The first one felt better in a new way. The second one makes you feel like you did more than just trying to escape from the shadow.

3) How did you like the ending?

-Liked the first, and the second. The third is just... insulting in a way...

4) Did you get any other endings? If so, which one was your favorite? And what where your motivation for seeing more endings?

-Heck! I just reloaded the end game and did another ending. But, i really have no right idea to what ending is the true one. The one with the pillars wich is too easy, and the one with agrippas head wich feels like youve actualy done something, than something mindless.
11-12-2010, 04:58 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by Crafter - 11-12-2010, 04:58 PM