Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)
kerblamalot Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish)

1) When entering the Orb Room (where Alexander is), what where your feelings toward Daniel (ie yourself), Alexander and Agrippa.

I felt a strong attachment to Daniel as I myself have been manipulated before (not anywhere near as badly as Daniel before you send the men in the white coats round my house) so I was eager that justice was served.

Stating that Alexander was evil feels like I would be nominated for the obvious award. So it's difficult to explain how else I would describe him. I think hell bent on achieving his goal without thought of his consequences and only serving to his own gain is the embodiment of evil.

With Agrippa I felt sorry for the guy. I wanted to help him, and I'm a bit of a sap when making sure I choose the right path. Even when I play games that have multiple choices that consist of good and bad, I always pick the side of good. Even if I play though the game again.

2) What was the ending that you got the first time? Was this a choice?

I pushed down all of the energy conducts, and took great delight in foiling Alexander's plan, but I realized this was the path of revenge and poor ol Agrippa did not get his freedom he so desperately needed. (I reloaded the ending to make sure I freed him the second time round)

3) How did you like the ending?

It felt good that Daniel managed to extract his revenge on Alexander. It was a chance of salvation for his past mistakes. Although I wish there was more content on the ending. Maybe showing in more detail of Alexander getting what he deserved.

4) Did you get any other endings? If so, which one was your favorite? And what where your motivation for seeing more endings?

Saving Agrippa the second time round was my preferred ending. I felt bad the first time round as I realized Agrippa did not get his well deserved freedom. I was pleased with the ending, but felt it was still too short. I felt that instead of walking towards the light with hearing his words, that you could be rewarded with a calm and peaceful scenery, with a strong emphasis that you did the right thing.

But in a nut shell. I have never before experienced such an atmospheric and terrifying game in all my life. I take my hat off to you all. You did an amazing job!
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2011, 10:58 PM by kerblamalot.)
01-27-2011, 10:56 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feedback wanted: Some questions on Ending (spoilerish) - by kerblamalot - 01-27-2011, 10:56 PM