Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Bug: Cannot Get Vaccine in the Morgue (Cistern)
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Possible Bug: Cannot Get Vaccine in the Morgue (Cistern)

The events over the body have not happened yet at this save I got. The script functions that control these events were never executed. In order for them to execute the player must do an action, a callback. So If they are updated there shouldn't be any problem.

Releasing a patch means a lot of things because it has to be made for retail, steam, amazon, linux, mac and then it must be verified, tested etc... (lots of other stuff that I don't know). I do not expect an update because it's a very minor issue that to be honest only three people found. Who left clicks the mouse while drilling anyway?

When I say temp fix I mean that the script I added avoids the problem, it does not solve it. It's like treating the symptoms but not finding a cure. What I expect is, Jens or someone with higher scripting skills than me, find the actual script buggie and correct it. Then, upload in the form of an attachment (not an update) the fixed .hps file.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2013, 01:41 PM by plutomaniac.)
05-04-2013, 01:31 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Possible Bug: Cannot Get Vaccine in the Morgue (Cistern) - by plutomaniac - 05-04-2013, 01:31 PM