The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cistern Help
Conrack Offline

Threads: 1
Cistern Help

I am having a problem in this area - maybe a bug? I have taken care of all the tasks in the water area (draining the sewer) and have taken care of everything in the main area related to getting the second bridge to lower, except that BOTH sets of valves for the weight puzzle are stuck - the right side room that was stuck from the beginning and has the weights in the proper configuration, as well as the valves in the left room. The left room valves stuck on me as I was rotating them and they stuck in the wrong place, so the weights are not symmetrical and the valves won't budge. I cannot go back to a prveious save becuase it looks like there are a limited number of saves and the oldest save is after these became stuck. I am completely stopped here and cannot move on. Does anyone know of a solution to this? Thanks
09-28-2010, 11:27 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Cistern Help - by Conrack - 09-28-2010, 11:27 PM
RE: Cistern Help - by jens - 09-29-2010, 06:20 AM
RE: Cistern Help - by Conrack - 09-29-2010, 05:55 PM
RE: Cistern Help - by jens - 09-30-2010, 06:30 AM