Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
repeatable crash, trying to exit sewers
rmharman Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 1 Week ago RE: repeatable crash, trying to exit sewers

(10-03-2010, 01:21 PM)Urkle Wrote: A mac patch will be released tomorrow which fixes this crash.

So, I'm downloading the patch, but I noticed that in the announcement page, there's a line that says, "DO NOT upgrade if you are in the middle of a game. Depending on where you upgrade you might experience some oddities due to save game differences between 1.0 and 1.0.1." I'd sort of been debating starting over from the beginning -- I'd have a lot more oil and tinderboxes, at the stage of the game where I am, if the graphics hadn't been erroneously darkened, and I've already hit a couple of points where I was perilously close to running out of both, and being totally lost in the dark such that I'd have to start over anyhow -- but I guess maybe I don't even have a choice about it? Mildly annoying, but, maybe for the best.
10-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: repeatable crash, trying to exit sewers - by rmharman - 10-04-2010, 06:47 PM