Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What part of Amnesia scared you the most?
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most?

(01-02-2012, 09:34 AM)Carrna Wrote: Prison was probably the worst (read: best) place since it was so large, long and dark. When I entered the prison for the first time I was cursing myself for not saving enough tinderboxes. After the first blind playthrough I've started to save them especially for prisons so there's fire in almost every torch at the end. It's still too spooky if it's dark although I know what happens there. Big Grin I love how it's such a huge labyrinth with monsters spawning almost around every corner.
I actually think they missed out on the opportunity to deliberately deprive you of light at some point. Would have been pretty fucking scary if suddenly there were no oil or tinderboxes. I had like 2 bottles of oil and 50 tinderboxes at the end of the game because I was conserving them and using them only when necessary. I almost never used tinderboxes because they're much riskier than using the lantern as you can't extinguish the flame if something appears. So I spent much of the game sneaking in the darkness. I actually think they gave you oil a little bit too generously; the only way you can run out is to not put it down ever.
05-10-2012, 07:17 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most? - by Bridge - 05-10-2012, 07:17 PM