Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What part of Amnesia scared you the most?
felixmole Offline

Threads: 7
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most?

(Disclaimer: this is an intentional necro-post, as there is no point in creating another topic about it...)
(Disclaimer 2: do not read this post if you haven't played the whole game...)

I was a lot scared by the monster's first appearance in the wine cellar (I was really curious about how I was to handle bad encounters...).

Prison scared me to death, especially the northern block, which was the first place a grunt ever spotted me (the one by the way to the kitchen); every time I would play Amnesia, my heart would beat at full speed...

The whole sewer...

In Justine, I nearly got a heart attack at the water part. Once you open the door with the lever a suitor appears. I thought it was across that one door that was opening up, so I turned around and ran back to one of the two corridors on the side... without knowing that a few seconds later I would run right into the suitor...

I was also very scared by the part before in the cellar (library), where Basile is chasing you. I pretty much panicked like this guy when I realized I was locked up with him...

By the way, I find the suitors themes scarier and also more intense than those in TDD, especially the "attack" music.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2012, 11:35 PM by felixmole.)
12-09-2012, 11:05 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most? - by felixmole - 12-09-2012, 11:05 PM