Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What part of Amnesia scared you the most?
rtjhbfvsrry Offline

Threads: 1
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most?

I don't see it - I still think Amnesia is scary and when I'm properly immersed Pewdiepie is the last thing on my mind. Also, what's the point of horror LPs other than "its funny to see people be terrified"? Obviously all horror LPs have an air of comedy and nightmare retardant. The entire point is to see how other people react to things.

Yes, I do suppose occassionally when you play it and you see, for example, that damn yellow statue your mind might wander to Pewdiepie and lose immersion. That's about the extent of how he influences the game to me. And in the core game, not custom stories, I don't even know where to find that damn statue.

Or do you mean he ruined other people's perception of the game? That people think it's a funny game because of him? In which case I counter with "who cares what they think?". I mean, yes, it's annoying to hear Pewdie's fanbase repeating his catchphrases ad nauseum but seriously, sometimes I feel like I'm the only person on the internet who knows how to ignore people and to not let other people's opinions be a factor on my own.

That's just my opinion though. Maybe he has "ruined" the game and I'm just too scared to notice.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2013, 04:27 PM by rtjhbfvsrry.)
02-06-2013, 04:25 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most? - by rtjhbfvsrry - 02-06-2013, 04:25 PM