Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What part of Amnesia scared you the most?
felixmole Offline

Threads: 7
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most?

(02-06-2013, 04:25 PM)Funderbunk Wrote: Obviously all horror LPs have an air of comedy and nightmare retardant. The entire point is to see how other people react to things.
I've noticed there were two categories of LPers. Some of them decided to immerse themselves completely into the game (ie. refrain from making jokes every 1/4 of minute) and enable to watcher to witness genuine reactions (eg. JohnnyKnodoff, theRadBrad, RandomoVideos); while some others have decided to try to be funny (eg. Tobuscus, PewDiePie).

Personally, I prefer the former because genuine reactions are actually the most funny. Those in the second category are usually much funnier when in company of somebody else (I directly felt this when watching the hilarious Amnesia Speedrun by GamesR4FITE).

The most important thing to note, amid all these videos, is that this community of LPers participates in the longevity of Amnesia, which is why I'm happy that PewDiePie is there, even though I don't watch his LPs! Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2013, 08:00 PM by felixmole.)
02-06-2013, 07:43 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most? - by felixmole - 02-06-2013, 07:43 PM