Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What part of Amnesia scared you the most?
Wixtofa Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most?

I can't really think of one particular moment, but these ones freaked me out quite a bit the first time I played it.

The Archives after you complete the bookshelf puzzle and are on your way back out, after just glimpsing the monster as it walks out. Getting closer to the exit when you hear a quiet groan from a monster from one of the nearby rooms. It was so subtle that I wasn't sure if it was a monster or not, and Daniel didn't react. I was definatly tensed up at that point.

The Wine Cellar when you pick upt the Laudium and then you see the monster's silouette in the doorway.
In the Storage when you're almost at the chain part with the 'not traditional fire' and you're in a room with two doors on the right. The first door you can open and explore, but when you get close to the second one it's all BANG BANG BANG and pants are shat.

The Prison, of course. Going through the tunnel out of the cell thinking that's it for the Prison and then the dread of realizing there's still more Prison to get through.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2013, 10:07 AM by Wixtofa.)
02-10-2013, 10:06 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most? - by Wixtofa - 02-10-2013, 10:06 AM