Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What part of Amnesia scared you the most?
AJRacer543 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most?

(02-19-2013, 10:35 PM)Tigerwaw Wrote:
(02-19-2013, 04:37 PM)AJRacer543 Wrote:
(02-17-2013, 03:31 PM)Zgroktar Wrote:
(02-16-2013, 06:10 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: Storage? Really? The scariest part is the Prison, the only level that made me NEVER to play the original story, AGAIN.

While the grunt-infested Prison is really horrible, and I was running many times back at the start of the level, I didn't felt the utter dread I've felt at the Transept and Choir, because at that time I realized that Daniel is as much of monster as Alexander.

Good point there. Choir was also pretty terrible for me. Not only because of the flashbacks Daniel was getting by that point, but also that Brute spawned about 15 times ;____; Getting caught by the Grunt in the Transept and brought to the prison where you are chased by the shadow was a pretty heart racing moment. I hate running away from things in mazes

The transept is the room with the spiralstaircase and the three different torturechambers. You never meet a monster there. I think you'r talking about the chancel, the big "room" after the Nave where you meet Agrippa.

Oh yes.. My bad. Haven't played the original story in quite a while. The Transept definitely had a freaky atmosphere to it. The whole end of the game really freaked me out.
02-20-2013, 06:37 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most? - by AJRacer543 - 02-20-2013, 06:37 PM