Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What part of Amnesia scared you the most?
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most?

(05-14-2013, 06:06 AM)jennipuu Wrote:
(01-07-2012, 04:11 PM)Crtomir Wrote:
(01-05-2012, 01:27 PM)Roy595 Wrote:
(01-02-2012, 01:50 AM)here4uallday Wrote: Storage and the Archives make me have heart attacks each time I enter them. Sad Don't like those levels.
This, and prison. Although the Archives I'm thinking of is the one near the start of the game. That place just felt terribly wrong to me.
Agreed. Archives felt wrong on so many levels. The music (I've sped it up in Audacity and it's basically a bunch of dogs/wolves howling) and Brute's whining made it what it is.

Hey, someone else has Archives on their list too! That was definitely one of the worst places for me. All the new, eerie sounds echoing in the hallways, a sudden groan around the corner, moaning just behind the door beside you... All that made me extremely stressed. And since there hadn't appeared any monsters before in the game before, I was absolutely convinced that this would finally be it, any second now something would spawn and begin to chase me.
The first time I was really afraid to move even an inch was in the Archives.

Oh great. The Storage and Prison levels must be excellent to you.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
05-14-2013, 06:12 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most? - by PutraenusAlivius - 05-14-2013, 06:12 AM