Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What part of Amnesia scared you the most?
Alex Ros Offline

Threads: 46
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most?

(07-10-2013, 04:35 AM)Amn Wrote:
(07-10-2013, 03:44 AM)Alex Ros Wrote: fuck man, I was scared as I wasn't ever scared in my whole life, even when I was a child and was afraid of someone's under the bed.
Allow me a question here;
If there was something that could take that terror even further... what would that be for you?
I suppose intricate confusing corridors and lostness in space could exacerbate fear tenfold. During the gameplay, I have never experienced the feeling that I truly got lost, even when it was absolutely dark. To be really lost and to know that something monstrous is also roaming somewhere here with me would be an absolute horror.

In my opinion as a whole Amnesia seriously lacks of places that could be really confusing simply by adding unnecessary in gameplay terms corridors and rooms. No it's not that badly linear of course, it's the greatest horror game at the time. Simply the best of best. But...
07-10-2013, 05:42 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most? - by Alex Ros - 07-10-2013, 05:42 AM