Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What part of Amnesia scared you the most?
Mantley Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most?

Hello all you Amnesia fans! I´m a huge fan of the Frictional Games, I´ve already played Penumbra before, and i liked it, but i must say that Amnesia rocks, much better than Penumbra! maybe because im a big fan of horror games, sincerely most of the self called horror games, are not horror games, Amnesia yes, its a real horror game, and very well done! thanks to the developers that made a great job.. The atmosphere of the game is brilliant, for you that want the best experience possible from this game i suggest you to play at night with no noise and headphones and of course in a dark room, its beautiful! Smile i find my self within a great stress and tension almost in every game part, i´ve just activated the elevator now and im starting the prison part, not played it yet but its so dark that i think the better parts are still to come! one of the scariest parts for me till now is the first part with water were theres a invisible monster under water, woww my heart beated hard!! I cant stop thinking in this game since i´ve start playing it, i would love that more developers made game like this! AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG!! A big hug to frictional guys for your great work! Keep going! Make Amnesia 2!! Tongue
10-27-2010, 01:54 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What part of Amnesia scared you the most? - by Mantley - 10-27-2010, 01:54 PM